Friday, December 5, 2008

happy weekend

happy first friday in december! I am happy it is friday. recently the 5 day work week seems much longer than 5 days. maybe it is because I am still adjusting to a 9-5 schedule or because finals are coming up and ran is working like a mad man or because it is dark when I wake up and dark when I get home or because I tend dream about work...this morning when my alarm clock wnet off I was making a sandwich for someone in my dream and I thought to myself "well I can't wake up now. I have to finish making this sandwich." so I promptly hit snooze. the good news is I have 2 days to not think about work. not that I have any real exciting plans for the weekend. I do know that any plans I will have will not include laundry because I did that last night. After two days of washing work shirts in the sink I decided maybe I should just bite the bullet and go to the laundromat. at least I had a new book to read. other good news...



I filled up my gas tank today for $20. During the summer it was costing over twice that amount.

now I am off to have a dinner date with my honey and then I am going to a girlfriends house to watch "strangers." Anyone seen it? I am not a big fan of scary movies, but I was out voted in the movie selection.

1 comment:

Tammy T said...

Um...hope you enjoyed the movie. I hated it. Watched it at Carly and Shaun's for Halloween and couldn't get the images out of my head for weeks. Ask Steve....

t