does anyone have any great plans for tonight? I'm going with ran's family to chinese food and then I'm hanging with my fam for the rest of the night. Not too sure what we will be doing. words like scrapbooking, wii, food, movies, & games have been thrown around.
did I mention we are in washington? we arrived christmas afternoon and surprised all our family. It was fun to see everyone's reaction. I got to meet my new nephew, peyton. I tried to meet him earlier, but he decided to be late in arriving. Its okay though, he saved the best for last =)I also got to meet my new grandniece, avery. I love them both.
this is darcie dog on christmas 2 years ago...
in case you couldn't tell from the last post...I got new shoes. The picture wouldn't upload and the computer and I weren't being friends, so no photo just an image address.
2 comments:
if you're still here, you should make a trip over the hills to see us. :)
xo,a
So, did you make it to B'ham? Missed seeing you, but I hope you had a great trip!
t
Post a Comment