Saturday, February 7, 2009

a return...

maybe. I keep saying I am going to return to the blogging world, but it never quite works out how I pictured it in my head. I always have some sort of excuse for why I can't do a post. They range from "I can't decide if I want to stay with blogspot or go back to typepad, so I don't want to post anything if I am not sure" to the good old stand of "I don't have any pictures to go with the post and you can't post without pictures."

well here is a post with no pictures.

1 comment:

Sweet Cherie said...

I come up with all kinds of great posts in my head when I'm busy with other things or don't have access to a computer at that moment, but then I forget what I was going to blog about when I sit down at the computer, which is why I only blog like once a month.